How to take care of your clipper and look after the blade.
After every use:
- Remove the hair clippings from the blade set with the cleaning brush provided.
- If a thorough cleaning is required, the blade set can be removed.
- After cleaning the blade set, we recommend using Wahl hygienic spray. It keeps all blade sets hygienically clean and is effective against bacteria and viruses.
- Oil the blade set with the blade oil. Watch how to oil blades here.
- Oiling and cleaning of the blade set protects against corrosion and helps the blade to last longer.
- Switch the appliance on briefly (approx. 10 seconds) to ensure the oil film is evenly distributed.
- Only wipe the appliance with a soft, slightly damp cloth.
If the cutting performance deteriorates after long use despite regular cleaning and oiling, the blade set should be replaced.
Do not store the trimmer in a wet or moist environment.
Never immerse the appliance in water or any other liquid.