Wahl (UK) Ltd, provide a Repair Service for a wide selection of Wahl clippers and trimmers. All products for Repair, undergo Wahl’s rigorous service and testing process before being returned.
Each Wahl product repaired will:
- Be put through an intense cleaning and inspection process
- Undergo stringent operational testing
- Be fitted with a new battery on all rechargeable products
- Be fitted with a fully sharpened replacement blade, or
- Receive a new disposable blade set (dependent on blade type)
- Undergo cleaning and replacement where necessary on mains leads
- Receive replacement component parts if necessary
- Be repackaged in postal packaging
Terms & Conditions
- Delivery time for repaired products is 7 working days from receipt of order/payment.
- Wahl (UK) Ltd has the right to refuse any damaged Products. Products for the repair service must be in a complete, clean, undamaged condition. The Technician has a right to refuse any Product that is deemed un repairable due to wear and tear, Accidental damage. Any products unsuitable for repair will be returned to the customer unrepaired and a refund issued within 14 days.
- 12 Month Service Warranty on all repairs.
How much does a Repair cost?
Standard Repair – £35.50
Super Taper (corded), Taper 2000, Academy clipper, Pro Clip, Balding, Magic Clip (mains), Icon, Super Trimmer, Hero, Legend, Super Taper Chrome, Super Taper 5*, Super Micro, Detailer 5*, Bella, Academy Trimmer, Arco Mini.
Premium Repair – £46.50
Cordless Super Taper, Cordless Magic Clip, Sterling 2 5*, Cordless Senior, T-Cut, Cordless Detailer, Finale 5*, Cordless Detailer Li, Chromstyle Pro, Genio Pro, Bellina, Beretto, Motion, Nano, Lithium Beret, Sterling 2, Creativa, Chrom2style, Bravura, Max 45, KM5, KM10, KM Cordless, Arco, SuperGroom.
How do I book a Repair?
Once payment has been confirmed, a reference will be issued. Your clipper or trimmer will need to be securely packaged in a box or jiffy bag. Ensuring your reference number is clearly stated on the outside of the packaging before returning.
Payment will be required before any repair work is completed.